AIM
paupapac

My car is an automobile15 My car is an automobile15

hilarious!! keep this up, i love these random videos!!

KillerBorf responds:

You da man

F-ing Shorts F-ing Shorts

i really liked it

The graphics werent the greatest... But it was funny, this is what newgrounds needs more of! I am sick of clock crap!

andywar responds:

this is the third flahs ive ever made. I dont really got patients to sit there and draw for 100 hours. thanks for the review.
P.S that clock shit dosn't make any sense to me anyway.

Clockcrew High Ep.1 Clockcrew High Ep.1

I usually give clock movies 0

But you actually made something that lasted more than 2 seconds unlike those kitty idiots. You have the potential to made something better... Draw more animations, not just arrows and faces. Flashes suck because if you want to make a great one you need to spend months on it.

Schoefield responds:

Top quality flashes take time, but really most people, myself included, are lazy.

Love and Crappiness Love and Crappiness

cool

I was the savior of this flash! lol Ive never seen that little flash before

Wonchop responds:

Well obviously since I only submitted it yesterday XD

Moon Squad Attackles! Moon Squad Attackles!

Please

Try to sit down and take the time to make a story line! And maybe add some more animation and get rid of the clocks... socoms whatever. Not a lot of people find the clocks to be very entertaining.... It was a good try and you have the potential to draw a good cartoon. Be patient with your cartoons

The Valentines Collab :D The Valentines Collab :D

uhh

I still really do not like these clock movies. They don't take any talent. You need to animate more than the little arrow and the clock. Its just not very entertaining.

SalmonBerryClock responds:

The person who wrote this review died yesterday. His funeral is currently being held in Denver. He died from playing with matches. Lets all take a moment to respect this truly established dead man.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

HILARIOUS AND BRILLIANT

that was awesome... i remember playin metal gear back in the day and this cartoon just cracked me up the whole time.. this should be number 1!

Your Inner Socom Your Inner Socom

hey

you only animated a frickin arrow and put speech in... no talent.. and not even funny... it got old after the first minute

black and white´s flup black and white´s flup

well

I am sick of the Tom Fulp crap.. and i am sick of the towers jokes.. they are old and the tower stuff is messed up.

berimbauclock responds:

in one point you are right.
the towers.

but i dont know what its your problem with tom fulp. this movie its to appreciate tom fulps help to the cc

George Bush Macarena!1 George Bush Macarena!1

honestly

graphics do not matter to me.... as long as the flash makes me laugh.. this was funny as hell